Dr. Jerry A. Sanchez, D.D.S., Inc.
I make my home in Pleasanton, California with my wife Kim and our 2 daughters; Jennifer and Sarah. I am a 4th generation Pleasanton Heritage Family and graduated from Amador Valley High School in 1972.
I have been practicing dentistry in Pleasanton for over 25 years and focus my practice on providing a full range of cosmetic, oral sedation and general services. I am committed to offering patients the latest in services and techniques through continual training and education, such as numerous courses in cosmetic dentistry at Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (as seen on ´Extreme Makeovers´). I am passionate about helping patients achieve beautiful and healthy smiles.
My office is equipped with cutting edge technology including: Zoom 1 hour In-office teeth whitening, laser treatment, digital X-rays, neuromuscular dentistry, intraoral cameras and dental imaging.
I take great pride in the clinical excellence my office provides, but my greatest fulfillment comes from the long-standing friendships that evolve with my patients.
Outside of the office my activities include skiing, heli-skiing, mountain biking, hiking, and working out to stay in shape.
- University of California, Davis - Bachelor of Science - Nutrition
- University of California, San Francisco - Bachelor of Science - Dentistry
- University of California, San Francisco -Doctorate Degree - Dental Science
- Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVI)
- Graduate of PAClive (Pacific Aesthetic Continuum)
- Graduate of DOCS (Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation)
- Graduate of Spears Education
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation (DOCS)
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association